TOYOBO – Japani Boski
Toyobo was the world’s largest cotton-spinning firm, essentially a business name based in Japan. The firm began producing synthetic fibers and films in the 1960s. In fact, this fabric is a synthetic fabric that typically contains 100% polyester with high strength, long life, outstanding wear resistance, and sheen. The fabric offered is made of 100% polyester with a simple weave. The fabric is used to wear shalwar kameez/kurta for formal & business casual wear.
2. Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemicals, use a gentle washing cycle with a mild bleach-free detergent and cold/ lukewarm water.
3. Wash colored and white fabrics separately.
4. Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight. A spinner/ machine dryer may be used.
5. Iron the clothes at moderate temperature.
6. Following the proper care instructions increases the life of the fabric.
7. Do not dry clean the synthetic fibers.